PPC (Pay Per Click)
Pay-per-click (PPC) is an online advertising model in which an advertiser pays a publisher every time an advertisement link is “clicked” on, Alternatively, PPC is known as the cost-per-click (CPC) model, The pay-per-click model is offered primarily by search engines (e.g., Google) and social networks (e.g., Facebook). Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads are the most popular platforms for PPC advertising.
The benefits of using PPC
PPC has many advantages that will benefit your business, including the following:
- Optimized PPC is cost-effective
- Your ad will be displayed on the first results page when someone searches for a related term
- More exposure and brand visibility as targeted traffic is directed to your site
- You can run multiple ad campaigns for each keyword
- It results in higher click-through rates (CTR), more conversions, and increased sales revenue
- Provides instant traffic
It’s important to learn the best ways to conduct a PPC campaign, as the more relevant, well-targeted PPC campaigns will be rewarded by search engines with lower-costing ad clicks, Google will reduce your cost per click if your ads are satisfying and useful to users, ultimately, earning you a higher profit.
SEO vs. PPC: Which is better?
Asking which is better between SEO and PPC is like asking whether it’s better to eat with a fork or spoon! it depends, Serving pasta? Sure, I’d love a fork, Soup? I’d rather have a spoon, In the same way, different situations exist where SEO is better than PPC and vice versa.
Let’s now look at some of these situations. Use SEO if…
- Your marketing budget is low.
- You want to build your brand authority.
- You’re looking to maximize your long-term return on investment (ROI).
- You want to create content that reaches your audience at different stages of the sales funnel.
Use PPC if…
- You want quick results.
- Your product is novel or first-of-its-kind.
- You’re promoting a time-sensitive offer, like a holiday sale.
You want to direct your audience to a sales or landing page.
Gulf SEO Agency has an expert Google Ads and PPC management team that can help you manage your Google ads in the most effective way, guaranteeing results!
You will find a range of online advertising options that charge you per click on your website: